About SMS System VI
SMS System VI is a carrier-grade high-performance Short Message Service Center (SMSC) for mobile networks. It is a software-only system that you can deploy on bare-metal servers or on virtual machines/private cloud.
The SMSC provides a comprehensive set of operating capabilities including:
- First Delivery Attempt Processing: Attempts to deliver all Short Messages it receives directly to recipient subscribers handsets
- Store and Forward: Enables storing of undeliverable messages for later retry forwarding to available subscribers
- ESME Service-Routing: Enables WASPs to provide messaging services from their HTTP/S and SMPP interfaces
- Message Charging: Enables prepaid billing and postpaid charging recorded in richly detailed CDRs
- Multi-Language Message Support: Enables message text processing using GSM 7-bit, Unicode, UTF-8, & UCS2 encoding
Product brochure ...